Many thanks to Joy Pixley at Tales of Eneana for nominating me for this award! At first, I thought this would take no time to write up. Nope! Can’t say that anymore after going an hour + into it. Anyways, here are the
The Rules 😦
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Add 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 – 15 bloggers for the award, and comment on one of their posts to let them know.
- I work with computers all day to the detriment of my eyes. One trick I discovered that improved my eye-sight was to shrink all the fonts and pretend that I was spying on scribbles from afar. It really works as it fools your eyes into spotting details from a distance.
- I loathe driving. Instead, I jog to and work and back which turned out to be great training for running 10ks.
- Started cooking after college. Realized that hot-sauce made everything better, even beating out salt. Also tried veganism for two year as a test of will-power. Not too difficult except for the “being hungry all the time” part.
- Read more books on psychology than computer science whilst getting a doctorate in the latter; I covered much of Freud to Jung and a lot of the British school. Wondered if they gave me the wrong degree at the end, hehe.
- I used to be huge fan of Blizzard games, especially old RTSs like Starcraft. This inspired my online pseudonym which when spelled backwards (“I cannon”), is a tip-off for an obscure Protoss strategy of reverse cannon rushing my opponents.
- Go is my favorite board game of all time; its simple rules manifests as a wealth of complexity that reflects the beauty of life. I often play just to get a read on my own state of mind.
- I initially got into blogging when I had some downtime between jobs. This turned into writing shorts which I initially found therapeutic in the sense that I get to figure out what’s troubling me at times. Also as a creative outlet, it’s soul-filling in the sense that I might discover certain universal truths if the unconscious allows it. Like panning for gold 😉
Oh so many choices. Here goes!
Bruce Goodman: https://weaveaweb.wordpress.com/
Priceless Joy: https://pricelessjoy.co/